huitPosted: July 9, 2007
I was tagged by the lucky Marianne the other day to share eight things about me you'd never dream of knowing… Oh man! At least it didn't take my usual two weeks to catch on to do this, so here goes:
1. I was ridiculously religious as a teenager. I now lean on firm agnosticism.
2. I have had four concussions. One due to being late home for ER I ran, tripped and fell head first to a cement wall. Talk about dedication to a TV show! :D
3. I've never been to America although in my early 20's I seriously planned moving over there.
4. I am a cross country skiing gold medal champion. Well, aged five I won the pre-school contest, because the girl in lead fell over in a tight bend and I took over in the final metres.
5. My favourite hobbies are talking whilst burping and singing in silly accents.
6. I learned to play the piano since I was seven and have accompanied everything from choirs to violins, but also appear on a dubious soundtrack of a video which is not in the mainstream release. I haven't played since I moved to London though.
7. My first kiss was with someone 11 years older than me.
8. If I won the lottery I'd take a year off work to travel the world, buy property in London and then return to my job. As much as I whinge about the work and the pressures I really love what I do.
Next week I'm going to be on holiday for two weeks. Expect some street photography from Helsinki on my return. Until then, don't do anything I would do. ;)